This campaign is a people’s campaign. It’s people reaching out to people in their networks for the cause of transforming lives http://bit.ly/1R0UTcI. A Partner is he who donates to the charity. Partners can be individuals or institutions. On the other hand, an Ambassador is he who shares this cause with others and encourages them to support our work. They are always parties willing to support a cause like this, if only the people they know and trust told them about it. Ambassadors help connect willing hearts to the areas of practical need. Ambassadors get the priceless joy of being associated with and supporting a noble cause of serving humanity and transforming lives.
Download Our Partner Material in PDF Here
How you can get involved:
How to make your donation
Wire money direct to the charity’s bank account
Account Name: Education & Development Opportunity – Uganda
Account No. 2032160000
Sort Code: 13 02 47 | Swift code: AFRIUGKA
Bank: Bank of Africa Uganda Limited | Branch: Equatoria
Call +256 701 378219 and transfer money through Western Union or MoneyGram
How else you can get involved.
- Come for the annual “Uganda Charity Tours” where Partners and Ambassadors every year visit Uganda to experience first-hand how their donations are transforming lives, and do tourism expeditions in the Pearl of Africa, a land gifted by nature with some of the world’s amazing tourist attractions
- Get your church partner with us in demonstrating the love of God in Uganda.
- Assist establish an EDOU chapter at a college or university where students voluntarily sign up to mobilize fellow students, communities through music concerts or dinners and raise funds for the charity.
- Set up an EDOU Chapter in your city to enable us mobilise local resources.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Get your business to greater heights while serving humanity and transforming lives.